Do you, like me, have to trick yourself into working out?
I find myself scheduling stuff in the time slot I normally reserve for my fitness training, just because I find it boring to work out.
Even with 7 Minute Workout, I would postpone the 7 minute segments and forget about them until I was already in bed with the lights out.
That is why I have compiled a list of fitness fun products that will help you and I to stick to our routines.
Zumba Fitness is an exercise game and program for Wii that taps into the Zumba dance-exercise craze that has swept the nation. Surprisingly challenging, and addictively fun, the 30 heart-pounding Zumba routines that make up Zumba Fitness utilize the motion sensing capabilities of the Wii Remote or Wii Remote Plus controller which work along with the exclusive Wii Remote belt, included with the game, to create a fun but result-producing workout. Additional features include: 4-player support, including a two-on-two co-op option; multiple skill levels along with a training level; multiple in-game instructors and venues.
Dance Yourself into Shape with Zumba
Ditch your standard workout and bring a Zumba party right into your living room with Zumba Fitness for Wii. Zumba Fitness is an program based on the national dance-based exercise craze, Zumba. The secret of Zumba is its pairing of red-hot international dance steps with sexy Latin music which blend together to create an addictively fun, yet challenging exercise party focused on the joy of movement. The popularity of the workout has led to packed gyms and community centers all around the country, but now you and your workout/dance partners can join the party at home via your Wii.
Zumba Fitness uses the motion sensing capabilities of the Wii Remote or Wii Remote Plus controller to bring steamy, calorie-burning moves to the TV screen. The game’s primary play mechanic is the replication by the player(s) in real-time of body moves that are demonstrated by an on-screen virtual instructor. The core-centric nature of these moves means that gameplay for each player requires only one controller, which is enclosed in the exclusive Wii Remote belt included with the game. (The belt is also compatible with the Wii Remote Plus controller) On-screen color changes to a representation of the player in-game alerts you to the accuracy of your moves, while a countdown clock keeps you constantly updated on the time remaining in the routine. Zumba Fitness also includes fan favorite Zumba instructors Tanya, Gina and Zumba’s creator Beto, who together guide you through more than 30 routines that will make you forget you are even exercising. Together with four-player support allowing a friends join in the workout and an ever-present, infectious Latin groove, players have all that they need to dance the weight off and have a blast doing it.
- Bring the Zumba Fitness experience home with you in the first interactive game based on the successful brand.
- Learn and perfect nine different dance styles: Reggaeton, Merengue, Salsa, Cumbia, Hip-Hop, Mambo, Rumba, Flamenco and Calypso.
- Includes more than 30 Zumba routines – some exclusive to the game.
- Follow your on-screen Zumba instructor’s routine in a high voltage party atmosphere. As you fine tune the steps, the stage and party transforms in dynamic new ways.
- Strap the Zumba belt to your waist to turn the Wii Remote into a hip motion sensor.
- Supports up to 4 players as you team up and try to earn the highest workout score as a group or play against each other in Zumba Attack! Mode for the ultimate fitness dance off.
- Dance in a range of venues: learn the basics in the Zumba gym and then take the party to a fantasy night club, an industrial factory, a skyscraper rooftop and a futuristic Zumbathon stadium.
- Includes "Learn the Steps" training, Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced routines for all skill levels.
- Dance steps learned can be taken with you if you attend a real Zumba class or on the dance floor at your next party.
The #1 Fitness Franchise on Kinect is Back
Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 is the sequel to Your Shape: Fitness Evolved, the #1 fitness franchise on Kinect for Xbox 360. Exercise your way with a fun and customizable experience that delivers serious results.Your Shape includes over 90 hours of activities, so you can design a workout tailored to your fitness level, goals, schedule and preferences. Focus your workouts on specific muscle groups. And choose from fitness activities like Boot Camp, Cardio Boxing, Jump Rope and Yoga, and new dance classes like Latin, Hip-hop, African and Bollywood. The state-of-the-art motion tracking provides feedback on your moves, and now tracks floor exercises like push-ups and sit-ups. With Your Shape Center, share and compete with your friends and the global community.
The Kinect™ Sensor for Xbox 360®
The Kinect Sensor for Xbox 360 allows you to experience controller-free gameplay utilizing revolutionary full-body tracking to put you at the center of the fun. This amazing technology allows the Xbox 360 game console to recognize your body and mirror your movements in the game, in effect making your body the controller. The sensor is compatible with every Xbox 360, features a color VGA motion camera (640 x 480 pixel resolution @ 30 FPS), a depth camera (640 x 480 pixel resolution @ 30 FPS) and an array of four microphones supporting single speaker voice recognition.
Your Shape exercises include…
- Boot Camp
- Cardio Boxing
- Jump Rope
- Latin Dance
- Hip-hop Dance
- African Dance
- Bollywood Dance
- Muscle specific – Abs, Arms, Legs, Glutes, Back
- Wall Breaker
- Stack ’em Up
- Kick ’em
- Run the World
- Sports Preparation
- And more…
- Fitness Activities for Everyone – Over 90 hours of activities, including Boot Camp, Cardio Boxing, Jump Rope and a medley of Dance classes
- Highly Customizable Experience – Design a workout tailored to you based on your fitness level, goals, schedule and preferences
- State-of-the-art Motion Tracking Technology, Now with Floor Exercises – Enhanced motion tracking provides feedback specific to your body, and now includes floor exercises like push-ups and sit-ups
- Focus on Specific Muscle Groups – Exercises targeting Abs, Arms, Legs, Glutes, Back and more
- Share and Compete with Friends – Through Your Shape Center, share and compete with friends and the global Your Shape community
Attention Fellow Fitness Professional!
Get over 60 kick ass fitness games and workouts for your fitness boot camps or clients!
“Finally Increase The Level of FUN in YOUR boot camps using The Most Powerful Resource All The Fitness Pros Are Using THIS VERY SECOND To Have Tons Of Calorie Smashing Fitness Games & Workouts! “
Give me any group of people and I guarantee that I will have them laughing until their sides split WHILE burning a ton of calories!
And it’s all because of this game changing eBook…“Fitness Games!“
Jillian Michaels: Fitness Ultimatum 2011 takes personal wellness to new levels of immersion.
The only official video game series created by Jillian Michaels, it lets players receive personal fitness guidance from America’s premier wellness coach. For the first time, Fitness Ultimatum 2011 integrates a story-based Mission mode where Jillian and the player use their fitness skills in a series of missions to shut down Cureall, an evil food and drug corporation. Featuring a large selection of exercises that include use of the optional Wii Balance Board and Wii MotionPlus, Jillian Michaels: Fitness Ultimatum 2011 allows players to monitor their fitness goals with a resolution-based tracking system. Plus a brand new High Intensity workout mode offers the most challenging workouts in the series.
- All-new Mission Mode makes fitness immersive as players smash walls, navigate warehouses, and more in a story that combines action and exercise
- New High Intensity workouts deliver the most advanced training in the series
- Engage one-on-one with Jillian as she becomes your personal coach
- The only official series designed by Jillian Michaels, featuring her voice and likeness in-game
- 14 new exercises augment Fitness Ultimatum?s signature experience. Performed by Jillian, they work multiple parts of the body simultaneously and include jumping jacks, running, crunches, planks, hip twists, side lunges, and more
We LOVE you so.. how about liking us on Facebook?..
Powered By Facebook Like Post Plugin