With all the emphasis on both good looks and good health, people want to eliminate belly fat. Belly fat creates the “apple shape” body where there is excess fat around the middle. Not only is a fat belly hard to hide under your clothes, it’s hard to find clothes that have the right proportions when the belly is out of proportion.
Excess belly fat is also a contributor to heart disease and diabetes. So, not only does it make you look and feel bad, it’s a health risk. Belly fat is bad news any way you look at it.
If you have the goal to eliminate belly fat, then these tips will help speed you on your way.
1. Get rid of the saboteurs in your diet. Studies at Wake Forest University School of Medicine have shown that diets rich in trans fats redistribute fat into the abdominal area even when the total dietary calories are controlled. The study concluded that even with the same number of calories going to both groups of monkeys in the study, trans fatty acid consumption made that group gains more weight. Check the packaging on all prepared foods and don’t buy the ones that contain hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils.
Another thing that can wreck your efforts to get rid of your gut is environmental estrogens. First magazine recently ran an article that explained how these estrogens can ruin our efforts to lose belly fat. In fact these pesky substances can set us up for a never-ending cycle of weight gain.
Consider doing a full body cleanse to help get rid of these unwanted substances. In just nine days your body can eliminate some major roadblocks to the body you’re looking for.
2. Exercise regularly. You have to raise your metabolism so you can burn off the excess calories in the fat you’re carrying. Join a gym, or get some exercise equipment and some exercise tapes and commit to using them regularly. A slow metabolism can hinder your efforts to get rid of belly fat. Regular exercise helps to increase your metabolism.
3. Reduce the stress in your life. Everyone has stress of one sort or another, it’s how you deal with the stress that can spell disaster when you’re trying to eliminate belly fat. Some people use food as a way to deal with stress. I don’t know where I heard this first, I think it was on “Oprah”. The saying is “It’s not what you’re eating, it’s what’s eating you.” When you have negative thoughts and you use food to pacify them, it’s a never-ending cycle. The negative thoughts lead to over eating the wrong foods, which leads to weight gain, which leads to more negative thoughts because now you’re unhappy when you look in the mirror. The stress of trying to lose the stomach, leads to more improper eating….can you see it?
Spend some time meditating on accepting yourself exactly as you are now. Love yourself and all your imperfections. Even the most beautiful person in the world has some flaws and some stresses in their life. Set realistic goals to eliminate belly fat. Rome wasn’t built in a day, neither was your belly. It will take some time, accept that.
-By: Carolyn McClendon
Are you looking to get rid of that unwanted fat once and for all? Go to http://www.cleanseandslim.com/ now to see and hear the weight loss stories of people just like you who like what they see in the mirror now! Discover their secret. http://www.cleanseandslim.com/ Having your best body ever has never been so easy.
- Belly Fat Diets
- The Warrior's Way Movie Review | Shockya.com
- Why is Health & Fitness Important? – Cancer Health
- IntolerantElle.com » Blog Archive » phentermine metabolism, buy …
- The Importance of general health and Body Image – Sport Health
- Is Exercise Necessary for Weight Loss? | World of Psychology
- 5 Tips for a Low-Stress Customer Service Experience | World of …
- Family Stress At The Holidays | Family Mental Health
- Holiday Stress Survival Tips | Dialectical Behavior Therapy Understood
- Reduce Belly Fat Program | Zwak.org
We LOVE you so.. how about liking us on Facebook?..
Powered By Facebook Like Post Plugin