Losing unwanted belly fat does not have to involve prolonged workout sessions at the gym or self-defeating fad diet regimens. In fact, most people find that without a lifestyle change, any fat that is lost during a period of dieting or extreme exercise is gained back once the diet or exercise is discontinued. If you want to lose belly fat and keep it off, then you need to consider a lifestyle change. By altering only a few important patterns in your eating and exercise habits, you can literally lose belly fat without starving or heavy exercise. Here are five easy ways to lose belly fat.
1. Walk for 30 minutes each day. Walking is not only a stress-reducer, but a person weighing 185 pounds, will burn 84 calories in that half hour walk.
2. Eliminate just one slice of buttered bread from your diet each day and you have reduced your intake of calories intake by 104. Note: There are 3500 calories to one pound of fat. Just by following steps one and two above you will eliminate 188 calories a day or 1316 calories a week from your body. Congratulations you just lost over one quarter pound of belly fat.
3. Get a full night’s rest. Many people find, and most doctors know, that getting a full night of undisturbed sleep not only leaves you feeling energized for a new day, but it helps your belly metabolize your food much more efficiently. When the belly is in the resting state during sleep, it actually works much more efficiently to process fat than if you were to sit on the sofa watching the television. Furthermore, if you are fully rested, you will be more likely to take on projects with more vigor and energy the next day (which will help you burn more calories. ) So go on – get those zzzz’s.
4. Undue stress has a very negative physiological effect on the belly and contributes to fat storage in the cells. By reducing small amounts of stress in your life, you can quickly and simply reduce fatty deposits, especially in the belly area. So go ahead: call your mother in law!
5. Drink plenty of liquid. Liquid hydrates your cells and helps them push harmful toxins through your belly more efficiently. Many times your body mistakes thirst for hunger, so drinking more can also help you lose belly fat. If you drink tea and coffee, be aware that they contain caffeine, which can increase your metabolism while it is in your system, but tends to slow your belly down once it leaves. Caffeinated beverages should always be consumed with an extra glass of water to ensure that you do not end up depleting your belly of necessary liquids. To ensure that your lifestyle changes become lasting, practice them with friends and loved ones.
Adjusting to any changes can be easier if you have a friend with whom you can share the journey and help to keep each other on track. By following these five simple ways to lose belly fat you’ll lose roughly one pound of belly fat in your first month. Not a dramatic loss, but a first step. Really that’s all there is to losing belly fat, start with one small step. The following month increase your activity and reduce your calorie intake and amaze yourself at how much belly fat you’ve lost in just a few months.
-By: Carl E Orris
Ways to Lose Belly Fat [http://www. 4fatlossnow. com]
Carl Orris-reviews diet and weight lost programs revealing the best and the worst. Ways to Lose Belly Fat
- HCG and Exercise | Newsreel Network .com
- Daily Calorie Intake | LIFE AND HUMANITY
- Gregg Sulkin discusses diving into the American lifestyle …
- PhotoCalorie: Picture Your Diet « ScienceRoll
- Fat mountain biker goes 'proper' mountain biking in Snowdonia
- is this a good intake system? (ebay link below) please help …
- Yglesias » Armistice Day
- Pound Drops as Britain's Consumer Confidence Slips — Forex News
- How To Get Fitness Through Belly Dancing
- Lifestyle Inflation Infection
We LOVE you so.. how about liking us on Facebook?..
Powered By Facebook Like Post Plugin